The Capri Rancher hat from Lack of Color is inspired by the vintage men’s styles of days gone by. This hat is designed to make a statement with a stiffened wool fedora and rigid crown design that’s trimmed with a tonal grosgrain ribbon.
- This hat is crafted from 100% Australian wool, a completely natural, renewable and biodegradable fibre.
- Brim measures 10 cm / 3.95”.
- The highest achievable sun protective rating for fabrics, our UPF 50+ (Australian tested) hats offer unbeatable sun protection.
- Please note, due to the light color and nature of the wool dyeing process, some flecking or marks may be present in wool.
- Rancher sizing runs slightly wide/large due to crown design.
Care Info: Store your hat a hat box or on a flat surface and avoid hanging it on the wall to prolong your hat's life. We do not recommend getting your LOC hat wet, if you do pat it dry with a towel. Avoid prolonged sun exposure to minimize discoloration.